Business Creathon Programm
That means a one-year partnership with Why Consult.
- 4 pillars for hidden champions providing a demonstrable competitive advantage.
- Why Consult expert consultancy & professional support throughout the partnership.
- net4tec as the female career network provides visibility and access to diverse talents.
The Business Creathon Programm is a journey
Your journey together with Why Consult includes 4 pillars for profitable diversity. Each pillar is your suitcase for your business transformation and your innovation readiness. Why Consult together with the net4tec network is your professional sparringspartner to become a pioneer of change.
Think Tank Sessions – your Advantage as a Partner
- Start your diversity journey together with the power of a huge global network.
- Benefit from the best practices exchange between the BUSINESS CREATHON partners and talents.
- Periodical Think Tank Sessions focused on the major challenges for driving transformation within your organization.
Create your own Business Case
… and make a sustainable impact in your organization.
2 in-house workshops exclusively designed for your organization: Business case design & implementation
Examples of business cases:
- How to measure the profitability of DEI
- How to drive diversity recruiting
- Options for flexible working model
- How to design Career that fosters talent retention
Our Hackathon for innovation and diversity: BUSINESS CREATHON
2 days connect with businesses, diverse talents and mentors in an agile co-creation
- This is a 2-day diversity hackathon designed and executed by Why Consult, called BUSINESS CREATHON.
- An outstanding and innovative approach to generate relevant business solutions that build the “New Normal“ of inclusive diversity in the corporate world.
Leading Diversity Conference
Your stage for your company to present yourself as a modern employee and a pioneer
- One day Conference full of best practices that really work and meaningful discussions with all program participants and external experts.
- Failures and successes will be presented to improve your business performance in a short time.
- Celebrate Diversity at its best.
- Strengthen your employer branding.